Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Field trip: My big adventure out of Seoul!

Every now and again I get to go outside of Seoul for work. It makes for a pleasant change. Especially if there are enough of us that have to go so we can take the HOV lanes there and back.

The view from Katsura restaurant at AK Plaza in Pyeongtaek.

Tonkatsu at Katsura restaurant, AK Plaza, Pyeongtaek. There was pork cutlet (right), shrimp (middle) and fish (left). Unfortunately, I managed to drop the biggest piece of fish on the floor. Fling via my lap is probably a better description. This came with a small bowl of udon and a bowl of rice. And it made for a nice treat.

The "Life is Cool!" line caught my eye. Then I noticed the ADT sign on the right.

Buildings in Seoul on our way back to the office. See the blue bus? It looks just like the one I ride to/from work every day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: