Friday, November 7, 2008

On my way to work...

The other morning I took a couple of photos from the pedestrian overpass that I take each morning from the bus stop to my office. The ginkgo trees are turning yellow and losing their leaves, and the view up the street of the trees has been amazing to watch. Each morning, the colors get just a bit more vivid.

This first photo is the one looking south towards the Han River (not visible). On the left side of the photo is a side street, which is the street the office is located on. The bus stop I get off at is on the right side of the photo, right about where the break between the ginkgo trees is.

I'm actually standing in the middle of the pedestrian overpass, looking out over the Cirque du Soleil Alegria billboard that's now on the overpass. As someone from Southern California, I am still amazed to see road signs, freeway signs, and billboards completely open and unprotected without barbed wire. They even leave the parts of the billboard sitting out on the pedestrian overpass while they're changing them. In Southern California, if they didn't magically disappear, they'd end up completely covered in graffiti in seconds.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: