Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cafe Little India, Insa-dong


We ate here the other night when we both got home too late and too tired to cook anything. I'd seen this place on previous walks through the area, and figured we should try it. We had curried chicken and curried noodles. We should have requested mild, if we could have. It was hot. I managed to eat a portion of both the chicken curry and the curried noodles, but I was seriously sweating before I finished, even though we were sitting by the open window on a rather cool evening. The prices for the food were relatively reasonable, but the drink prices were outrageous. The decorations inside were whimsical Indian, and I'd like to go back to get photos. But for Indian food, I recommend Eavergreen in Iteowan, where I ate the next day and had a chicken curry that made me want to wipe the bowl clean with the naan to make sure I got every last bit.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: