Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Windy Beach Walk

Left work on time today! An unusual event, to say the least, but things are rather calm at the moment so I took advantage of the opportunity to come home in time to go to the beach with Carlon. He runs, I walk. We went out there today at 5, and it was WINDY!!!! And it was low tide. Very low tide. I usually walk into the wind on the first leg, so I have the wind at my back on my way home. Since it was low tide, there were large amounts of foam sitting at the water's edge. As a particularly large gust of wind came along, chunks of foam would break free and skate across the sand. It looked like something out of a weird sci-fi movie -- attack of the killer sea foam (which reminds me, my brother still has my Grave Robbers from Outer Space card game)

No comments: