Saturday, April 5, 2008

Sweating season has arrived...

Here in northeast Florida, there are two seasons -- sweating and non-sweating. Sweating season has officially arrived. This means that I sweat in my sleep. I sweat when I walk outside. I sweat when I breathe. I'm completely soaked before I start my beach walk in the morning.

I also know that I'm getting pretty acclimated to the weather. While, yes, sweating season might have arrived, up until this week, it was too cold to go outside most of the time without a sweater in my opinion. And yet, there would be people on the beach in bikinis or shorts while I was shivering and wondering how fast can I get back to the car and turn the heater on.

Now, my goal is to hold off on turning on the air conditioner until May. So wish me luck...

No comments: