Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday Wine Night

Last Wednesday, I dragged the husband out after work. Actually I insisted that he come out to Itaewon and meet me, and we went to Kabinett so I could have a glass or two of wine. Each month they feature different wines from a wine region in the world (and no, they haven't had Temecula yet), so I get to try different wines. This month is Italy, so I had a lovely pinot grigio. Anyway, from the restaurant, we could see the local street restaurant.


And at one point while we were talking, we heard this clanking noise. We finally realized it was this monk standing outside below the restaurant.


Look, another church.


My salad. I ordered a caesar salad. I ended up with the seasonal salad. It was still delicious -- fresh greens, tomato, some mozzarella, with a balsamic vinaigrette.


I'm hoping to go back some time in the near future -- they have a nice 50% off house wines by the glass happy hour deal.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: