Wednesday, August 12, 2009

An American Lunch in Seoul

Yes, yes, I know, it's been a while. I've been tired, and working, and it's hot and humid and rainy, so I haven't done a whole heck of a lot except sort through genealogical stuff I've been accumulating digitally for the past ten years. But the other weekend, the husband was in search of a traditional American breakfast (i.e., French toast), so we headed back to the American Diner in Itaewon. I tried the omelet last time. So this time I opted for a burger. It was decent. But it still doesn't beat a Bubba Burger cooked at home.


From the restaurant, this was the view:


And lately I've been noticing churches. I'm from suburban Southern California, where the churches are large buildings with vast lawns and even larger parking lots. I've been meaning to get a photo of the church in Namdaemun that has the camera ads all over the front, but this one will have to do until I get around to it and it isn't so rainy and humid the photo is all gray.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: