Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lunch at Gecko's

I had lunch at Gecko's a while ago with one of my co-workers. It was a Monday, and I was really hoping for a kebab. But Sultan's is closed on Mondays. Silly people think they actually need a day off!

Anyway, it was a hot and humid day and I wasn't in the mood for hiking around and finding a kebab, so we went to Gecko's because neither one of us had been there. It's a second floor, dark bar-like place, full of smoke.

This is the chicken caesar salad. It was ok.

This is the Jack Daniels marinated chicken salad. It was also ok.

I've been to Gecko's Terrace once before, which I think is related to this Gecko's. So I need to go back and try that one and see how it is. I was somewhat disappointed with this Gecko's because others have said it's pretty good.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: