Saturday, January 10, 2009

Chinese food - lunch

I had lunch at the Chinese restaurant near work, the name of which I don't know. I simply refer to it as the Chinese restaurant in the pink building. The food is pretty good, and apparently the restaurant is on some recommendation list in Korea because when people do a search for places to eat in Itaewon, this one pops up. They do have an English language menu, but the descriptions don't usually match what comes out in my opinion.

This is chicken with mushrooms and vegetables over rice. It's listed on the rice dish section, with fried rice and a few other things, all of which seem to be side dishes. Apparently this is a lunch special. Who knew.


This was the pepper and beef dish, shown below. Since I'm not a fan of bell peppers, I went with the one above. I liked my dish. Now, the challenge is to remember which one it was for the next time I go to this restaurant.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: