Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I've made it to Seoul...

Well, it was an uneventful trip -- just the kind I like to have. But here I am, in Seoul.

Someone brought a cat with them on-board the flight from ATL to Seoul, and it voiced its displeasure at the experience all through passport control. Every few seconds, MREORW, MREORW, MREORW.

And this time, who ever was sitting behind me on the flight, THANK YOU! No one hit the back of my seat, they didn't kick, they didn't reach around, they didn't put their feet up on the armrest. It was downright pleasurable, or as nice as it can get back in coach class. Now if only Delta had Do Not Disturb stickers like Singapore Air and would let people sleep through meal service. Some of us prefer to eat before we get on the plane and avoid the airline food.

Now, my goal is to actually get some sleep during the night-time.

No comments: