Friday, August 29, 2008

2 Days, 4 Cuisines

In two days I've eaten Korean food, Indian food, Italian food, and Thai food. Unfortunately, I've only managed to get photos of the Thai food (from Buddha's Belly). Below is the pineapple fried rice and the fish with sweet chili sauce. And yes, it's a whole fish. My whole fish eating skills require some practice as it was difficult for me to get any nice bite size chunks. But I did manage to pick out enough to eat.

There are so many different types of restaurant near the office. Immediately across the street is a Japanese noodle shop and a Vietnamese noodle shop. Up near Iteowan, which is a busy shopping area within walking distance of the office, there are Austrian restaurants, Paraguayan empanada restaurants, the usual American fast food restaurants, Indian restaurants, Thai restaurants, Japanese sushi restaurants, Korean restaurants, British pubs, and lots and lots of other stuff.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: