Sunday, December 9, 2007

Reading...

I found the local Jacksonville library branch a week ago. This particular one reminds me a bit of the Riverside library branch on Magnolia Ave. It's an older style building with windows that let lots of light in. This Jax branch doesn't have tons of stuff, but there's plenty of fiction and other stuff to keep me busy for a while. Plus, I can request books from other branches and pick them up at my local library.

In the meantime, I did pick up a half dozen or so books to read. One of them was yet another Dick Francis (Whip Hand). I've read pretty much every single Dick Francis book my Mom has before I moved out to Jacksonville. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to tell by reading the back of the book or the first couple of pages whether or not I'd read this particular one before or not. Turns out I had read it, but I couldn't remember the plot at all. I think I've read so many now that they're all blending together in my memory.

No comments: