Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thank you!

A great big thank you to my team, who treated me to a wonderful dinner at Tang.
It was a dark and stormy night.  Yet we managed to get all the way across the river and to the restaurant in time.  I'm not sure I've seen it rain that hard here before.  And there was thunder and lightning to add some ambience.   So we were all a bit soaked by the time we got there.

We had the fixed price menu, which came with the option of green fried rice or pho as the main entree.  We had some appetizers, but I wasn't fast enough with the camera.  We'd pretty much inhaled them.  The first one had kind of a thick rice paper wrapper and the second was fried spring roll.  Then we had this dish with noodles, broth, and salad with a dish of pork on the side.  You dipped the pork and noodles into the broth.  Salad, too, if you were so inclined.

Noodles and salad with broth

Pork with green onion like vegetable


Pho, with beef, rice noodles, green onions, and sliced onion

Dessert, tomato sorbet (I think)
Thank you to my team for a wonderful dinner!
Posted by Picasa


No comments: