Saturday, May 24, 2008

Found money!


I just spent about 10 days in Atlanta working. Working long, hard days. I got to go outside twice a day -- going between the car and the office and between the car and the hotel. The weather during those fleeting moments was really wonderful.

But even though I was in the office working for what seems like forever, I did manage to find $.35. $.10 in the hotel parking lot and $.25 in the MARTA ticket machine. I added the $.10 to the Mike E retirement fund shown above. One of my coworkers started this by putting a penny in the window of Mike's cubicle, and others have simply added to it over time. I put the dime I found in the next window over. Not sure when/if anyone noticed there was a dime instead of a penny in there. Apparently, this is approximately $1.50.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: