Saturday, October 18, 2008

Enchilada from Chili Chili


I went to Chili Chili in Itaewon the other day for lunch. It's a little tiny place, with a few tables out front, and if you head towards the back, there's a hidden staircase, with some more tables upstairs.

This is a beef enchilada, which is a flour tortilla wrapped around chunks of beef (they're like little squares the size of Scrabble tiles) and cheese, with red enchilada sauce, another red sauce, a bit of sour cream, a bit of nacho cheese sauce, some pickled jalapenos, and fresh cilantro on top. On the side is shredded lettuce and some onion.

I was a bit taken aback with the cheese sauce, but once I dug in, I couldn't really tell whether it was there or not. Overall, good. Something I'd try again. Although next time I might try the tacos. And the burrito someone else ordered looked good, too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: