Monday, July 14, 2008

Beachside Restaurant

I found another Beachside Restaurant. It's definitely not the same as the one in Goleta, but the food was excellent. We took the trolley again this weekend down to Jacksonville Beach, and decided to check out this place which is just south of Beach on 3rd St. We ate upstairs and had a basket of scallops and the fish and chips. The scallops were excellent. I had them grilled. The fish was fresh. The fries were home made and very fresh. The cole slaw was cold, but I didn't particularly care for it. It had a distinct mayonnaise taste, and while I know mayo is often used to make cole slaw, I really prefer not to know that there's any mayonnaise in there. I'm still on a hunt for good cole slaw. The only disappointment was the fact that the draft beer came in little, itty, bitty, tiny cups.


Baby Beer


View from our table, looking northeast.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: