Thursday, March 18, 2010

random wandering

A couple of weeks ago, we walked down towards Dongdaemun, then headed back to the Jongno area, via a couple of markets and random streets.  I know I've been here for a while now that nothing in the open food markets surprises me, and I can even say, as I wander through, "Hm, had that, tried that, oh, I know what that is."  In fact, channel surfing that morning, we saw a cooking show on one of the Korean channels, and then in the market, we saw the exact same kind of dried fish.  Not sure what it was, but we could certainly soak it and trim it and prep it to eat now.

This is one of the motels we saw.  They have these privacy curtains so once you pull in and get out of your car, you're not clearly visible to the street.


Home sweet home.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: