Friday, January 11, 2008

Catching up...

Boy, work sure does get in the way of life, doesn't it?

Anyway, have a few things...

1) I just finished Goodbye Tsugumi by Banana Yoshimoto. I enjoy her work because she manages to convey so much with so few words. This was a story about a young woman and her relationship with her cousin and how she comes to grips with the fact that while she loves her cousin, she doesn't really like her, and yet, they're still good friends.

2) I also recently polished off a bottle of Morro Bay Vineyards 2001 Central Coast Cabernet Sauvignon. This was a lovely red, with nice rounded flavors.

That's about it. I'm pretty much just working these days. The headaches are getting less and less each day, which is good. I still have a minor bump on my head which I hope will eventually actually go completely away.

No comments: